Thursday, 5 February 2015

ASOS Unicorn phone case

When my family know I like something, they buy me everything i'll ever need around that interest for presents for Christmas or birthdays. For example: I like One Direction. Now I tissues, chocolate, toothpaste and many other things.

Having said this, I have loved unicorns for many years. I don't know why, there's just something about them I like. My collection of One Direction merchandise is growing and so is my unicorn collection! (This makes me sound so sad)

My last thing on my Unicorn wish list was a phone case and when I saw this one on ASOS, I knew I had to get it. I bought this case for £12, I knew this was a bit pricey for a phone case but I wanted to treat myself for working so hard at work and college. It arrived in a matter of days and I was so impressed by how fast the delivery was. I couldn't believe how big the phone case actually is in real life, It is HUGE! But because i'm so clumsy, I know that if I ever drop my phone, it will be protected by the huge amounts of silicone. (Or the magical powers of the unicorn)

So here it is, The magical unicorn phone case...




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig