Sunday, 8 February 2015

Favourites from Netflix!

Netflix = I'm obsessed.

I have become one of those people that don't just like to watch a programme at night and wait for the next one. I am now one of those people (I hope i'm not the only one) that can watch  many series in a night and hopefully finish a whole episode in a week. 

As I have been hibernating in  my bedroom when I get back from college/work and watching Netflix, I thought that I would tell you my favourites.

1. Orange is the New Black 

Orange is the New Black is an American comedy series about a women's prison. It is about a lady called Piper and her experiences in prison, It then looks into the other women's lives before prison, and tells a story of how they got there. This programme is very funny and addictive to watch.
Rating: 4.5/5

2. Pretty Little Liars 

Pretty Little Liars is about a group of five teenage girls and one goes missing. The rest of the girls then receive mysterious text messages by someone called 'A', threatening and scaring them. - This series can sometimes be a little scary (But then again I do get scared at anything) and you can't stop watching because you just want to find out who 'A' actually is. I must admit, I do feel that it has dragged on a little bit because I've watched five series now and still don't know who 'A' is and there is seven series altogether. But they like to keep  the suspense going  and for some weird reason I'm still going back for more.
 Rating: 4.5/5

3. The Carrie Diaries
source

The Carrie Diaries is about the life of Carrie Bradshaw, before Sex and the City, her life as a high school student. After watching this, I just wanted to go shopping and buy lots and lots of 'fashionable' clothes. Most girls would love to have Carrie Bradshaw's lifestyle. Going to the best parties, wearing the coolest clothes, having two separate lives - One in New York where she hangs with the coolest of people and then with her friends and family in her hometown Castlebury. I used to love watching Sex and the City and it was great to see how the Carrie Diaries really stepped up to the mark. I thought it was great how they included real life issues like sex, homosexuality and stereotyping. 
Rating: 4.5/5
4. Girls
source
I am currently on the second series of Girls and really enjoying watching it. It is (a bit like the other series) about the lives of a group of girls. But with no murders or suspense, Just four normal girls lives. The issues/struggles they go through day to day. The leading role Lena Dunham is also the creator, and many of the situations are based on real life experiences!
Rating: 3/5


Netflix isn't just great for watching series, but movies too! What are your favourites from Netflix?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig