Tuesday, 17 February 2015

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo review

When I first started blogging a while ago (well a few years ago) I did a blog post about La Roche Posay: Effaclar Duo and how I wasn't impressed when everyone was raving about it. But now my opinions have changed. For a few years now my skin has been really bad, then gets a little better and then gets bad again. Your condition of your skin can really get you down and I started to feel uncomfortable with or without makeup. When wearing makeup, I would apply the heaviest foundations and concealers to try and cover the redness and breakouts. And when I wore no makeup, I would hide in my bedroom so no one could see me. I should know better as I have been training in makeup artistry and the beauty industry for a while now and know not to clog pores up with heavy products. I felt like I would do anything to get rid of them and then I seen this product in the back of the cupboard and thought I would give it ago again. 

I have been applying every day and night before moisterising and I have seen a slight change. It's better than no change right!? I know that it takes a while for your skin to get used to a product for it to work fully but already my skin is feeling smoother, and blemishes are looking calmer. I am going to continue to use this in my skincare routine and have my fingers tightly crossed that my skin will clear up.

What is your favourite La Roche-Posay product?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig