Thursday, 12 February 2015

Monk bar Chocolatiers - York

On Sunday, It was a lovely day so I decided to go to York as I haven't been for years. The last time I had gone to York was when I was a little girl with my mum and grandma so it was lovely to go again. Today's post is about a lovely chocolate shop we went to down the little back streets. Walking down the street called 'Shambles' felt like I was walking down Diagon Alley from the Harry Potter film. (I actually heard one of the tour guides say that the producers from the film got inspiration for Diagon alley from this very street. How cool!) 

Walking through the door of Monk Bar, straight away you could smell the delicious smell of chocolate. Not many places nowadays make handmade chocolate anymore and it was great to see. Of course we had to buy some, and as expected they were amazing! 

Monk bar's website here


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig