Friday, 27 February 2015

YSL Manifesto L'Elixir eau de parfum intense


I received this perfume as a Christmas present, and I thought it was something different to what I normally wear. I usually go for a fresh, fruity scent and this YSL perfume has a quite strong, 'grown up' scent. (If you can get one of those haha.)  I usually wear this on a night out as it's long lasting but  I also wear it on days where I know that I am going to be out of the house all day and not going to be able to spritz more perfume on. I think that the packaging is lovely too, The glass bottle reflects with the light and creates different colours. I'm always trying different perfumes out as I am skincare and I have actually gone back to this perfume quite a lot. 

What is your favourite perfume?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig