Monday, 23 March 2015

Avène Cleanance soap free cleanser

I've put all of my other cleansers aside and have been constantly using the Avène soap free cleanser. And after a few weeks of using the cleanser I have seen a change in my skin. As I have said before in previous posts, Acne and spots are a big deal. Having bad/blemished skin can really effect your mood and can also make you feel very unconfident. I have spent so much money on different products to get clear skin, and even though it's still not as clear as I would want it to be, It is improving slowly. I'm enjoying testing out different products and how they feel on my skin.

I do feel that because I don't have extremely oily skin, this product does have a drying effect but I just apply hydrating products after use. Because of the anti acne ingredients it has helped with  the amount of blemishes/redness, and when applied to the skin it feels quite soothing and as it is soap-free doesn't feel like it is stripping the skin. You can also use this on the body which is great because you don't have to buy a thousand different products. The product can be bought in many places, I have seen it in Boots, Feel Unique, Sk:n Clinics, Lloyds Pharmacy and Amazon.

What is your favourite products to help with spots/blemishes/acne?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig