Friday, 27 March 2015

Feet Friday

I know, Feet aren't the nicest of things in the world and sometimes can be neglected. Do you ever moisturise all of your body and miss your feet? Well now's the time to give them a bit of TLC, It's Friday after all, Go on give yourself a pamper. At the end of a long, stressful day, I love to get into a hot, deep bath and have a soak with nice smelling products and candles scattered everywhere.  I then love getting into my warm onesie after moistering and putting quirky PJs on. A build up of dead skin cells or dry heels are common on the feet so I like to use a pumis stone to make them feel smooth. I then apply  nail varnish and a top coat. I'm not allowed to wear nail varnish at work or college so I love it when I can wear them on my toes. I'm not the best at painting but I have so many different colours and never have the chance to paint my nails so I love nights where I can pamper myself. I love using the 'Nailwear Pro' from Avon as they are fast drying, long lasting and the colours are really bright and lovely. I also like using the Seche top coat as it it fast drying (I'm very lazy as you can tell and hate waiting for nail paints to dry.) After waiting for my nails to dry, I apply the 'Heel Genius' foot cream from Soap and Glory and then put some nice warm fluffy socks on. I let the cream soak into my feet and when taking my socks off, they are soOoOo smooth!! I then have some food or watch Netflix and just try and forget the stresses of the week as much as possible!

What do you do on on pamper nights? 
  



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig