Sunday, 1 March 2015

#GIRLBOSS


I'm sure every blogger and their gran has this book now and I don't blame them. This is about Sophia Amoruso, The founder and CEO of Nasty Gal. How she went from hitchhiking and stealing to being one of the most successful women/businesses in the world. I honestly think this is a great read for anyone wanting to be ambitious or just needing a bit more encouragement to reach for their goals in life. After reading this book it really made me want to better my life, to stop feeling miserable and lying in bed when I've had a hard day and start crying whilst watching Netflix eating loads and loads of cheesecake  and actually start living my life. I actually felt like someone was talking to me telling me to work harder and achieve what I want to achieve and I think that was just what I needed to hear. (Well, read.) I bought this from Amazon and it arrived literally the next day and couldn't wait to read it as I had read so many reviews about it. 

Have you ever ready #GIRLBOSS? What did you think? 

 
 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig