Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Indeed labs Hydraluron moisture boost review

Hydraluron by Indeed Labs has been constantly raved about for a long time for its effects to the skin. Drier skins will probably benefit from the serum as it will hydrate the skin but any skin types can use this. The silky texture of the gel/serum has a really lovely feeling to the skin and feels very soothing. I have combination skin myself, and in some areas can feel very rough and dehydrated. I love using this in the morning before using my moisteriser and at night when I want a bit of extra hydration. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feels more plump and not as sluggish as it normally seems to look. It is a very lightweight product so even if you have ten different products on your face, this one won't feel heavy. You can use the serum morning and night before moisterising for extra smoothness. I keep repurchasing Hydraluron from Boots, sometimes they have offers which is great and you can also get your Boots Points!

Indeed Labs website here.
'Clinical trials with hyaluronic acid, applied twice a day for 8 weeks showed an increase of skin's elasticity by 27% and a reduction of skin roughness by 10%.'

Boots website to buy here.
Save £5 Now! Usually £24.99 now £19.99 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig