Wednesday, 8 April 2015

cleaner makeup brushes in minutes!

Are your makeup brushes covered in makeup and need cleaning but can't be bothered to clean them? I have a really quick step to clean your makeup and it makes them look brand new. Isopropyl alcohol is a brilliant product to have as it dissolves many different products, so is great for makeup brushes! When I was at college studying makeup artistry, I got told to have a spray bottle with the alcohol in it so when cleaning my brushes quickly after a makeup job, I could spray it onto the brush, swirl over an old towel or tissue and leave to dry and they would be clean in seconds! For someone as lazy as I am, I find this product works wonders on my brushes and it hardly takes me anytime to clean them. The alcohol doesn't shed my brushes or come away from the barrel. The only negative of this product is that it has a very strong smell. I bought a very big size of the alcohol for around £15 off Amazon and it has lasted me nearly a year now already and I've hardly used much of it.


What do you use to clean your brushes?

YUCK! But at least they are clean!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig