Sunday, 5 April 2015

Fun, quick + easy Easter ideas

HAPPY EASTER!

At the minute I am OBSESSED with Pinterest, I'm on it for hours looking at anything from baking a cake to how to organise your desk. Recently, after speaking to my friend who loves arts and crafts, we both went on Pinterest together to look for some fun craft ideas for Easter. I love making things but never can be bothered to make anything. I'm one of those people who is very lazy and very impatient so I needed to find something that wouldn't take much effort but was still fun. There were so many different, creative ideas, but i've kept these simple and I did really enjoy myself. I also got my grandparents involved and they seemed to love it to!

RICE CRISPY CAKES.
I'm sure everyone knows how to make these. Super easy and delicious!
I broke up an Easter egg and put in some chocolate buttons and then melted it in the microwave for about two and a half minutes, keep stirring in between. I then stirred in with the Rice Crispy's and then spooned the mixture into cake cases. I put the plate in the fridge for about an hour, and they are ready to eat! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig