Friday, 3 April 2015

how to: make Easter bunny ear headbands

This idea is great for kids or if you are as wacky as me and my Grandad, for adults too! This idea is so quick and easy and great for Easter Sunday!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Cellotape, Paper, Pencil, Colouring pen/pencil.

First, fold an A4 piece of paper in half, and because I wanted the band to be a little thinner, I folded it in half again to make two bands. I then cut the lines that were made and stuck the two pieces together to make the crown/band to go round the head. 

On another piece of paper, I drew (badly) two ear shapes and then with a pink pen/pencil (I used a nearly run out highlighter) coloured in the centre. I then cut the shapes out and stuck them to the band. You can have the ears at the front or back. And there you have it, simple Easter ears to wear on Sunday! 


^Easter cakes post on Sunday!^

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig