Monday, 18 May 2015

Dear Diary: Anxiety

I have decided to start a new segment to my blog called 'Dear Diary'. Here I will be talking about lots of different issues and problems that I go through or  subjects I think should be spoken about more. 

For Example, Anxiety. Lots of people have started to 'come out' and admit that they suffer with anxiety. Many people don't know much about it and don't seem to understand what people are going through. I have suffered with anxiety probably since High school and I didn't even know about it. I thought it was 'normal' to feel my heart  beating out of my chest. Panicking when losing something or getting to the train station two hours before the train is meant to leave because you're so scared that something is going to go wrong. I really do feel that by social media sites and especially YouTube, A lot of people have opened up and made people understand about it. I'm not on my own! I started to realise over the years what Anxiety actually was. I went to the Doctors many, many times. Tried lots of different things and it just seemed to be getting worse and worse. Now, I am nearly 21 years old and slowly starting to feel that Anxiety is taking over my life. I am so scared to leave the house. I don't want to do anything out of my comfort zone. I don't want to interact with anyone. And that basically makes me feel even more anxious and slightly depressed. 

I have started to try things that I don't normally do. I've started a new job. Boy that was scary after previously working at my old job for nearly four years and there I was leaving to try and start a career. I started going to Yoga. It's great! After me and my boyfriend have broke up, I have been spending a lot more time with friends. Exercising more, eating healthier, reading. It's hard dealing with anxiety, really hard. But I have to fight it and if you suffer too, so do you!

Do you suffer with Anxiety? How do you deal with it?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig