Friday, 25 September 2015

film friday: Eat, Pray, Love

If you have read my 'Everything happens for a reason'  post you can probably tell that I have been feeling unhappy. I've been trying everything I can to get out of the deep, dark hole of unhappiness and one of the things that inspired me to book a holiday to China, was watching this film. (Sucks that it is in September but Hey Ho!) 

This is the second time I have watched this film and feel like it has really gave me the push to actually do something with my life. Julia Roberts plays such a good role in someone who is so unhappy and seeking happiness. She feels that she is not experiencing life like she should (and in some respects I feel the same, and i'm only 21!) She says in the film that she used to have a love for food and felt that she no longer felt like that, she felt numb about literally everything. Ends her marriage and jumps on a plane to Italy, India and then Bali. I wish I could just drop everything and get on a plane! Unfortunately everything is so damn expensive nowadays! I have always wanted to go to Bali, and this film has made me want to even more! 

If you haven't watched this film yet, then I highly recommend you do as it is such a lovely film. You see someone so drained and unhappy, find her true self, love food again and fall in love. 

I rate this film: 3.5/5



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig