Monday, 28 September 2015

'onwards and upwards'

Changing jobs is a scary thing. You don't know if you're going to like it or get on with your colleagues. In the past year, this will be my fourth job. I had been at one of the jobs for four years and decided to leave, but still, four jobs in one year is a bit crazy. But now, having a massive think about my life, career and happiness, leaving this job to actually get into a career, is the best thing to do. Life can be scary, I am a very indecisive person, I make rash decisions and later regret them. (Most of this year has been making awful decisions, I just hope I'm learning from this!) I want to grow as a person, not just my career. A career is everything nowadays, You need to earn money to put food on the table, I have realised I need to grow up, be an adult and pay for bills and work 5 days a week. I have been so used to having part time jobs because of studying, but now is the time to pull them girl pants up and become a woman. You never know where life is going to take you, but life is an adventure, and I must admit, I do like a good adventure. 

#candycamerasearchforhappiness
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig