Wednesday, 30 September 2015

September Non-beauty Favourites

It's the last day of September, where has the year gone?! It's crazy to think that this time next year I will be in China! This month, I've hardly used any beauty products, mainly because I've not been wearing makeup and been drawn towards the Non-beauty favs. So here they are!


Mind Healing colouring books for adults:
I was very skeptical about buying this. A COLOURING book for ADULTS? Don't be so daft. However, the child in me loved the idea. So of course I bought it. Feeling low and unhappy is one of the worst feelings in the world, And I want to try and do everything in my power to be happy. I know a colouring book is not going to sort that, but it can at least take my mind off my problems for  a little while. I sit down and start colouring, look up and two hours have passed. There's so many of these books around, I got mine off Amazon for £3.99, cheaper than chips! Try it and I guarantee you will love it. 
Boden Bunny Slippers: 
Size six feet does have its perks! Johnnie B range is on the Boden website/catalogue for up to sixteen year olds, but the shoes go up to a size six. As soon as I seen these cute slippers, I knew I had to get them! So comfy, soft and  great quality. 
Goats cheese and black pepper crackers: 
Of course I had to add a cracker in the post! If you know me you will know I am literally OBSESSED with crackers. I take an emergency supply everywhere with me. I normally love Krackerwheat from Jacobs, but recently, I've been liking the Crackers from Aldi. As my leaving present from work, I received five packets of different types of crackers, and so far my favourites are the Goats cheese and black pepper variety. Quite strong and stinky but so damn delicious. (I may have demolished the whole packet already.#pig) But I will definitely be going back to repurchase.
Primark tassle bag: 
I've seen so many of these bags around in the shops and they are so expensive! I think I purchased this for about £10. It's spacious, I can fit my work lunch, massive purse and maybe even the kitchen sink into the bag. (call me Mary Poppins) It has two straps, so you can either hold it or put over your shoulder and a drawstring to close the bag. I've been using it every single day and love it more and more. 


Spotify: 
Everyday I listen to music. As soon as I wake up, travelling to work, or getting ready for bed, I have my spotify app on. The huge selection of artists you can choose from is great, and absolutely free to use unless you pay for premium. I can't wait to get a AUX cable for my car so I can start listening through my car speakers. I hardly listen to the radio anymore as I'm on this app. SO good. 


What are your September Favourites?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig