Monday, 5 October 2015

81 today!

A little positive post before a slightly negative one later. I thought I would share a few pictures of my family and I going on a Sunday walk, as it's my Grandad's birthday today and thought it would be nice to go out, stretch our legs and enjoy the nice English weather! (Slightly awkward that my dad was there as we don't speak, but we won't go into that.)

My grandparents are so special and important to me. They have brought me up since I was a crying baby, into a crying 21 year old. They're so supportive no matter what situation, and even though they don't think it, the strongest people I know. Every hurdle in life, they make their way over it no matter what. Our family has gone through so much over the years, especially this year, and even though it's the hardest situations ever, they still have a smile on their face. Happy appreciation day to my grandparents and most importantly...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDAD!


*I hope you like the fact we all have walking sticks!*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig