Monday, 12 October 2015

BEST.NIGHT.EVER

One Direction have been together for FIVE years, in that time super fan Mand over here has never been to see them. Until Saturday 10th October. My heart was beating out of  my chest, getting excited like the five year old sitting in front of me, 'Get a grip Mand you're 21' I kept saying to myself. Surrounded by screaming children and bored parents, I was sitting down eating Bourbons and crackers trying to calm myself down, or not wee myself with excitement. My ex boyfriend and I used to joke about how I loved Harry Styles more than I did my boyfriend, my grandparents used to buy me calenders, toothpaste, chocolates all with the band on. Everyone and their grandma must of known I loved them so much. I was so disheartened when my ticket got sold for the June gig, I think I cried as much as I did for my break up. So you can guess how much I like them. My best friend was meant to go with her sister and her mum, and her sister kindly gave me her ticket so I got the chance to see them. Literally, made my life, best night ever, so so good! I forgot about everything. All my heart ache, all the stress, everything. And just enjoyed myself, In the moment. And it was great!

*HOW EXCITED FROM ONE TO TEN?! 50*


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig