Sunday, 8 November 2015

Empties

I always get sad when my favourite products run out and all three of these  have been a must have in my routine some way or an other. Avene Cleanance has really helped clear my skin. I use this as my second cleanse, after Emma Hardie and love how clean my face feels after using the products together. On to Soap and Glory, I have loved this product for many years now and must of gone through about 50 tubs! My skin feels soft, I love the fresh scent, and I just always feel extra clean when I use this. Lee Stafford Hair growth conditioner is like a magic potion.  My hair never used to grow past a certain length, and guess what? Since using the treatment for 'Hair that never grows past a certain length', it has! I use about an egg sized amount of the product and apply from root to tip and leave it on for as long as I have the patience for. 

What are your favourite products that have ran out recently?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig