Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Morning Skincare Routine

If you know me then you'll know I am obsessed  with skincare. I love looking after my skin and trying to make it healthier and clearer. I have suffered with acne and acne scarring for a few years now and since studying beauty therapy and having a job at a skin clinic, I needed to change my skincare routine. I have been having many different treatments to gradually help the appearance of my skin but alongside that, having a good routine and a healthy diet really helps. 

Every morning I will use the 'Avene Cleanance soap free cleansing gel' this product has really combat any excess oil, helped with breakouts and made my skin a lot clearer. As this is soap free, it doesn't make the skin tight or sticky, I feel very clean after using this. 

I then move on to two products from 'Skinceuticals', these are the 'Phyto Corrective' which helps with redness and sensitivity and also 'Retexturing activator' which exfoliates the dead skin cells from below the first layer of skin. These together are a perfect combination for hydrating and exfoliating the skin. 

And last but not least, One of the most important products that everyone should use. People think that just because they are not living in a hot country they don't need to use an SPF. I use this 'Avene SPF50' sun protection. This doesn't just protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays but also pollution, dust etc. As this product can be a bit sticky if you use a lot, I use a tiny amount and it really sinks into the skin nicely without feeling horrible. 

What do you use for your morning skin routine?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig