Sunday, 29 November 2015

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part Two

It's been a whole year since Part One hit the cinema screens, and since then I have been patiently waiting for part two. Last night was the night, I excitedly flung through the big cinema doors with a spring in my step. (Is that a bit much? I was very excited.)

As I haven't read the books, I didn't know what to expect from the film. I was very surprised though. I don't like scary films, Give me a horror film and I'm out the door. This film wasn't scary like a horror film, but very jumpy. My heart raced throughout, I laughed, Cried, even felt a bit anxious. I know that if I was Katniss Everdeen, I would be dead in the first film. The acting was really good, I kept looking at how good Jennifer Lawrence's skin was too! *skincare geek alert.* Throughout all the films, I have loved the female empowerment, the  'feminist hero', you go JLaw! Not to give too much away, but I also cried at the cat scene, You will all know what I mean if you watch it.

Action packed, heart racing, amazing, are three words to sum up the film. Absolutely loved it. I hope they hurry up with the DVD as I want to carry on watching it.

Have you watched it? What did you think?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig