Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Winter Is Coming...

The days are getting colder and the nights are getting darker, it must mean one thing.. Winter is on it's way. Every year I purchase a new winter coat, and this year I haven't found 'the one.' So this year seems like it's going to be wearing the ones I already have. The one I'm wearing below, I think I got last year from New Look. It is a warm coat but I wouldn't say you wouldn't be cold if there is a strong wind or snow storm so that's where 'The North Face' coats come in! But this coat is perfect for the chilly days, the days you're just popping out the house for a few hours. The only thing I like about winter, Is the fashion side of it. You can layer up, chunky knits and big coats = Perfect! 

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig