Sunday, 27 December 2015

A journal to my Grandad...

I have spoken about it a little already on my blog, but if you didn't already know, my Grandad is very ill. He doesn't look like he is, but that's because he is fighting with a big happy smile on his face. I was told by one of my best friend's mum to find out as much as I could about my Grandparents as she had questions for her parents she never got round to asking. So I decided I would buy a 'Grandad Journal.' I bought this from Amazon and thought this was a great way of documenting everything so I could never forget and always have the book to look back on.  As my Grandad is 81 and struggles to read and write, I will be filling it in for him but will spend days together whilst he reels off everything about his life.

I really think this is a great way to document your loved ones lives, because if you really think about it, How much do you know your family? How did your parents/grandparents meet? What were their favourite things to eat or do as a hobby? I will definitely be buying a book for each of my family and look forward to reading their experiences.

Have you got one of these books? What do you think?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig