Friday, 4 December 2015

Enrapture heated curlers

If you had seen in my November favourites you would of seen that these have creeped back into my life. I have used many different hair tools in the past and always struggled to curl my hair. I can't do it with straighteners or the barrels that have a clasp. I can only do it with heated curlers or a wand without a clasp. I have also used many different heated  curlers and they haven't worked as well than these bad boys. The best thing about Enrapture heated curlers is that not just the curler is being heated but the clip is too, thanks to the strip of metal inside. I can quickly roll and secure all my hair up, do my makeup and by the time I'm finished, the curlers have started to cool and I can take them out. They don't take long to heat up either so great to use if you're in a rush. I did buy these a long time ago and I think I may have got a sale price in Boots but they are by far one of my best purchases I have made and I recommend them to everyone!

What are your favourite hair appliances? Do you like Enrapture? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig