Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Get the Glow

I have wanted a product that would give me an all over glow but still natural looking, and I think I've found it. Since the day I bought this product, I have been wearing it non-stop. I have had the Revlon Photo ready foundation for quite a while now and love it. There are lots of different shades of the face illuminators, and I really wanted to get the Pink shade but my local Boots store only had '100 Bare light' available. I tried it out and was a little nervous that it would be too dark for my skin tone as it is a bronze colour. I normally suit more pinky shades than gold but surprisingly, I think it looks really nice. My skin looks very sluggish and this gives my face the glow and colour it needs.

This is a great product to use for Christmas parties, nights out or even everyday! Have you tried these products? What do you think?

My next post will be Sunday, I hope you have a lovely Christmas!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig