Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Longlasting Red Lip

It's getting nearer to Christmas and the parties will be commencing. I have a lip trick that probably everyone knows by now but will make your lipstick stay on for hours. I love a bright lip any day of the week, but nearer to Christmas, makes it seem a little bit more special. My works Christmas party is coming up soon and I cannot wait to load up my lips with Red lipstick.

I normally apply a lip balm of some sort about ten minutes before applying any lipstick. Then my trick to making the colour last, is to line and fill the entire lip with lip pencil. This makes the lip feel a little bit matte and allows the lipstick to last a little longer. I then apply a lipstick or crayon and then go round the edges with a concealer brush. Sometimes I even use a little bit of translucent powder over the top to make it last even longer!

What is your favourite red lipstick? I always like to add to my collection!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig