Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Reflecting on 2015...

2015, Wow what a year! I never thought that some of the things that have happened, would happen. This year has been a bit of a rollercoaster full of emotions. As always, It's been the worst year, but also the best year. I've lost some of the most special people in my life, but also gained some amazing relationships and friendships. I've cried more than I have ever cried, but laughed a hell of a lot too.

I've been in quite a few jobs this year, and now finally found a job I love. I work with some of the nicest, funniest people I have ever met and I am so grateful for that. Because of these people, they have really helped me get out of the deep dark hole of rock bottom and slowly I have worked my way back up the ladder. The last few months of this year I have learnt so much, started working on myself a lot more, not just my appearance but really trying to improve on the way I act and speak to people.

I have experienced some amazing things this year. I climbed Mount Snowdon, I completed a 10k race at the Wolf Run, I have been to a festival, and many concerts. I seen Florence and the machine and One Direction, My dream come true!

My family have been through so much this year after finding out my Grandad was ill. It was the worst time for all of us, but has made us incredibly closer than ever before. I went through a break up, which felt like the end of the world. I now think back to those happy times and I am so grateful for experiencing my first 'proper' relationship with him which I will never forget.  As Adele would say 'They say time is meant to heal ya, But I ain't done much healing.' Well at first I didn't think I had at all, but I have come a long way from there and them thoughts haven't completely gone yet, but again, I am very grateful. Without all of those things happening, I wouldn't be where I am today. I wouldn't of met some of the people I have met if I didn't go through struggles.

So now onto the big, scary 2016. I'm not going to say the cliché 'New Year, New Me', because  everyday is a 'New Me.' I am constantly working on myself, my happiness, my health, supporting my family. I have lots of exciting things planned for the year to come, including going to China, On my own. I am so nervous, but extremely excited.

Right now I am away relaxing, maybe even having a massage as you read this, But I hope you have a Happy New Year and let's all skip into the adventures and surprises of what 2016 has to offer!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig