Sunday, 6 December 2015

The Boden Blouse

If you seen on my Instagram a few weeks ago (candy_camera) I was wearing this Boden blouse. I love wearing this blouse as it's lightweight, very comfortable to wear and I always get complimented by strangers which is lovely. And just by the print people will say 'That's definitely Boden.' The brand is known for high quality clothing and they always have iconic prints or colours which makes the clothing unique. Since working in an office, I have been struggling to know what to wear and this blouse is perfect for work or even for casual days paired with black jeans and a big coat like the below. If you haven't already checked their website then click here, I'm sure you will find something you will fall in love with.

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig