Monday, 21 December 2015

The New Hat

I have been MIA for a few weeks but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things...

It seems to be a little tradition, every year I get a new Winter coat, and even a hat and scarf. This year my black bobble hat is in the bottom of the drawer and the new one is in full swing. This hat is from Asda for a whopping £6! I normally like a baggy hat as I feel like I have a big head and with tighter hats, makes me look like a melon. I love this hat purely for the big pom pom on the top. I thought this would be good for when I go for my winter getaway as I will be doing a lot of walking and will need to keep warm.

What are your favourite fashion winter essentials?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig