Monday, 11 January 2016

LANCÔME Gift Set

Like most girls/women, I love makeup. I love how it can transform you, how it can create definition, drama and there are so many different brands out there, you never know which one to buy first. For Christmas I received a Lancôme gift set which included a Kohl eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss and nail varnish. All the basics you need if you are just starting makeup. Obviously as I got this for Christmas I don't know how much it was but they are lovely products to use. 

The Products:
The Kohl eyeliner glided across my waterline, felt like a creamy texture and no harsh tugging like some of the eye liners I have used in the past. As for the mascara, I like the product but think I am going to have to get used to it as the brush bristles are a lot shorter than I'm used to using. I am not normally keen on using lip gloss either. I have used this product about twice now, once on top of a lipstick and the other, just on it's own. I prefer using this on top other products as I feel that the pink colour is a little too pale for my skin tone but when layered with other products, I love it!

What do you think of Lancôme? Have you ever tried any of their products?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig