Wednesday, 13 January 2016

MAC Lipstick Review

Considering how many lipsticks I have in my collection, this is my first ever MAC lipstick! I went on a bit of a splurge just after Christmas on Bank Holiday Monday (No sale items bought though funnily enough.) and purchased this little beauty. I have wanted a colour that wasn't completely brown or nude and with a hint of pink as I love a pink lipstick and decided to choose 'Mehr'. I have been loving using this lipstick everyday, it feels moisturising, long lasting and matte which is great. Some days I apply more product for a darker look and depending on my eye shadow choice can look quite 'vampy' I have been told. And other days for more of a natural look, less product applied for a more 'girly' look. 

What is your favourite MAC lipstick? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig