Monday, 18 January 2016

'Never Stop Exploring'

In all honesty, I never used to like 'The North face' jackets. I didn't feel the need to ever wear one and was never interested in the brand whatsoever. Until now. At the end of December, I thought what I wanted to change in the New Year, 'New Years resolutions' If you must.  I decided I wanted to go on more adventures, walk more, exercise more. (which probably everyone says) so I needed to be fully equipped for the cold, wet weather. I had already walked Mount Snowdon last year and really wanted to do more exciting things in 2016.

I have fell in love with this jacket and shocked on how much I wear it, as it's most days. Super comfy to wear, quite unusual colours but I find it quite quirky and very lightweight. You can wear this jacket as an inner layer and have a big coat on top or wear it as it is. I have been wearing it as a casual jacket popping to the shops, etc, But I would love to get the bigger coat as well so I can be really cosy when walking. 

Have you got any North Face clothing? What do you think?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig