Sunday, 17 January 2016

No7 Gift Set Review

Another gift set I got for Christmas was the 'No7' makeup kit. This came with a little mascara, cream blush and eyeshadow. My mum has one of these as well and she loves it as she really struggles with makeup. (I try to help her out as much as possible with my ever growing collection.) I love using these products for everyday, glowy, dewy look when you don't want to wear much makeup or are in a rush. I have never had a Cream blush stick before so it was great to try something new. It glides on the face nicely and blends nicely. However with the eyeshadow I don't think it is pigmented enough, and you have to apply quite a lot for it to show on the eyes. The mascara brush seems quite dry but gives a lovely natural look but wouldn't say it gives a 'dramatic lift' but then again I am quite picky when it comes to mascaras.

What do you think of No7's products?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig