Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Philip Kingsley Trichotherapy

A while ago I wrote a post about a pesty habit I got into years ago that I have never stopped doing. (click here to read.) And it really upsets me that I keep doing it, so much that it has even made my family upset to. I have been pulling my hair for quite a while now, and even though I think it is a disgusting habit, I can't stop. My Nanna always shouts and slaps my hand when she sees me doing it and even bought me this product from QVC to try and help as it had the word 'Tricho' in it. 

I have been using lots of different products to try and make it smoother as the more silky feeling the hair is, I tend to not pull. This spray from Philip Kingsley is a volumising protein spray to help with fine/thinning hair but also smoothes and maintains frizz. I haven't been using this product for long but I have really been enjoying using this product as my hair is a lot easier to style after using.

Have you ever tried any of these products? Do you or anyone you know have Trichotillomania, What do you/they do to help? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig