Sunday, 24 January 2016

Soap and Glory Gift Set

Another gift set I received for Christmas was the 'Soap and Glory' pouch with four products inside. Unfortunately, when I unwrapped the gift, the little spray perfume had shattered everywhere but it did make my makeup bag smell amazing. I have many posts about 'Soap and Glory' as I love the brand so much. Everything I have used so far has not let me down. 

I have tried out all three of these products since receiving them and I have to say even the lip gloss smells like you want to eat it. Makes the lips look lusicious and glossy and smells like cocoa butter. The highlighting blush gives a lovely glow to the cheeks without looking glittery or too shimmery. (makeup look coming soon!) As for the nail varnish, I have loved layering this on top of the Lancome pink varnish to give a bit of shimmer to the nails. Overall I think this gift set is lovely and perfect for a young girl and even adults. 

Have you ever tried any of these products? What do you think?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig