Monday, 25 January 2016

Tarte Lipstick Review

If you have been reading my posts for a while you will know that my Nanna loves QVC. She is always buying really great branded products and I go into her bathroom and my mouth drops. Some of the products I have wanted for such a long time and my 71 year old Nanna has it instead. On Christmas Day, as a family we went out for a meal and before we left she gave my mum and I a lipstick each from this 'Tarte' set. The colours of the lipsticks look completely different on the lips as they are a lot more natural and glossy. They feel very moisterising and smell like Peppermint which gives your lips a little bit of a tingling sensation. I also really like the naming of the lipsticks and the packaging is lovely and girly. I feel that the brand have really thought about every little detail and made it a lovely product to use.

Have you ever tried Tarte? What are your favourite products?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig