Monday, 4 January 2016

The Hair Care Favourites...

Ok, so this is going to be my last post about favourite products for a while. I have been loving trying to look after my hair a little bit more. Normally i'm all about the skincare and makeup and nothing else but since my hair is very dry, I have been trying to get it looking/feeling good.
I have been using the Tangle Teezer for so long now I can't even remember when I got it. Wet or dry, the brush glides through the hair nicely without pulling or hurting. Sometimes my hair can get very tangly and in knots and the teezer saves so much time and pain.

Lee Stafford 'For hair that never grows past a certain length', Now I am probably just repeating posts by saying how great all these products are, but they are my favourites. I really do feel that this product has helped my hair grow, whilst putting the moisture back in that it needs. So much love for this product, it has saved my hair!

OGX 'Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco', I have spoke about in a previous post, Again like the other products, really good for shine, moisture and smells lovely. Check out my previous post for more details!

S Factor 'Smoothing Lusterizer.' I have also had this product for a very long time and because you only need to use a little bit, it's worth the money. This product is great for adding extra shine and also defrizzing the hair. My hair can get very frizzy and this helps tame the mane. 

KMS California 'Moist Repair', I haven't this product long but is awesome! Moisterises the hair lovely when the hair is wet. Look out for my post on Wednesday for the review.

Goldwell 'Elixir' serum is a wonderful product to help smooth the hair, add moisture and adds lots of shine. My Nanna buys too much from QVC, and she actually gave me this product. I needed a new serum after finishing my Morrocan Oil and wanted to try out something different. This smells lovely and is great for when you want sleek, straight hair!

What are your favourite haircare products?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig