Friday, 15 January 2016

'You Smell Great!'

Selfridges, Birmingham took a lot of my money just after Christmas but it felt so good. I have wanted to buy a 'Jo Malone' perfume for as long as I can remember and it was so hard to choose which one I wanted to buy as I wanted them all. In the end I chose 'Wood sage and Sea Salt' for an everyday, fresh scent. Already I have used quite a bit and the cost of the cologne didn't even cross my mind as they smell wonderful. I have been walking past people and always get told 'You smell lovely' and a burst of happiness explodes inside of me. Money well spent! I think my next one will be 'Pomegranate Noir' as I have been told that is the best selling, more long lasting scent.

Do you have a Jo Malone cologne? What is your favourite?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig