Monday, 18 April 2016

Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill - Champagne Pop Review


I haven't posted for quite a while now, and even though I really wanted to get on the computer and start typing away, there just wasn't enough hours in the day as life took over. I'm hoping things will get better on the blogging front and I can start making time for it a lot more.

So now onto all things makeup. My favourite topic! I purchased the Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill ever famous 'Champagne Pop' a few months ago after a long time thinking should I, shouldn't I. But I took the plunge and clicked Finished shopping. £30 is a lot of money for a highlighter in my eyes, and what if I didn't like it? What if it didn't suit me? But luckily I did like it, I loved it. I think people were sick of hearing about this amazing highlighter I had bought but as soon as I started wearing it, I could see their jealous eyes wanting this fabulous glow on their skin. 

The consistency is quite creamy, suits my very pale skin tone and gives off the most beautiful glow unlike all the other highlighters I have purchased over the years. I have wore this highlighter every day since purchasing and it is a £30 well spent. I used to be the girl that wanted lots of makeup for a cheap price but I really think that spending a bit more money on the quality is a lot better than quantity. 

If you are like me and always love a good highlight, let me know what your favourites are!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig