Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Morphe Palette Review

I probably have a list as long as my arm of products I want to buy and try out. One of them I was able to tick off the list was the Morphe brushes eyeshadow palette in 35W. There is a massive selection of different palettes and I really struggled to pick just one. For the amount of eyeshadows you get for less than £20 is incredible. This is a great way to build up your makeup kit if you are a makeup artist too. I am starting to do makeup on the side again and this palette has really came in handy. (Like my Facebook page 'Makeup by Mand' to see more.)  The colours are very pigmented and easily blendable which is a thumbs up from me. I have been loving using the far left handside colour most days, one dap of the brush and a sweep and your whole eyelid is covered. 

I bought my palette from Beauty Bay, and I was really impressed by their service and the delivery was super fast!

Have you bought any palettes from Morphe? Which are your favourites?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig