Sunday, 24 April 2016

Natural Deodrant!? Does it work?

I can't remember the first time I ever used deodorant, but it was a long, long time ago. For the majority of that time, I have always been a Sure user. Until now. I have been trying to get back into my fitness by running again which was my ultimate hobby in school. I take part in a 5K nearly every Saturday and I have also been taking part in charity runs. Hopefully one day I can take part in a half or full marathon. I have been trying to watch what I eat a lot more but I am a piggy and like a packet of crisps or chocolate bar every now and again. I watched one of Niomi Smart's YouTube videos about her training before her London Marathon. I love how dedicated she is to a healthy lifestyle and diet and seen she has a natural deodorant. This looked a bit strange to me and slightly gross but did a bit of research and when I was stocking up on a few things from Holland and Barrett I came across the deodorant she was talking about. 

'Salt of the earth' is a natural deodorant which is unscented and completely natural. It is made from Potassium Alum which is a natural mineral salt. Since reading about natural deodorants, there are so many benefits. Most 'normal' deodorants have chemicals in which blocks the sweat glands, and contain nasty chemicals. I always worry about what I am putting into my body but never really think about what I am putting onto my body which could be just as bad. 

To use, just rinse under water and then apply to the underarms. To make it last even longer, make sure to dry off the salt after each use. 

click here for 'Salt of the Earth' or here for more of a selection of natural deodorants.

Have you ever/ would you ever use a Natural deodorant?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig