Monday, 25 April 2016

Not your average makeup primer...

Most bloggers, makeup artists and even celebrities have been raving about a product most women wouldn't normally use as a primer before applying makeup. That product is.. drum roll please... 'Nivea for Men Post shave balm.' Please let me remind you one thing.. 'FOR MEN'. Either way, it works, and it is great. I was with my best friend Conor in Boots looking for this moisturiser and when I found it, he said he used to use it and would give me his. I felt very strange taking a product that my Grandad and best friend would normally use but gave it a go. You have to try things out that don't seem 'normal' every once in a while. This makes my skin feel SO soft and once I have applied my makeup, it feels like it won't budge. I would recommend you to use a primer after using this too if you wanted a really long lasting night out look but for the day time this is great on it's own. 

Have you ever tried this? What do you think?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never tried this but I'm hearing some buzz about it lately. Don't know if I can bring myself to trying a 'mens' product. HEHE. I have a fair few affordable primers that I personally like and trust now as part of my makeup collection.

    ReplyDelete

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig