Friday, 22 April 2016

The Jungle Book Review

If you follow me on Instagram, 'candy__camera', you would of seen that last Friday, I went to see the new release 'The Jungle Book'. When I was younger I probably only watched the original once as I liked watching Princess films rather than animal ones so couldn't even remember the storyline. I wasn't interested in watching the new version but after meeting my friend for a meal we decided to head into the cinema. I really didn't think I was going to enjoy the film but in the end I really did. I wouldn't say it was the best film I have ever watched but it was a lovely storyline. There was a few 'scary' bits and I did squeal like a baby and hide my face with my scarf a few times so if you are taking small children, be aware it can get a bit jumpy. There was a family that walked out during the film as their child was scared. The film shown aspects of family, friendship, loyalties and strength and was a really powerful to watch. The main actor Neel Sethi was amazing, and so cute!!

Have you seen this film? What did you think?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig