Friday, 6 May 2016

The Secret life of Marilyn Monroe

As I said in my previous post, I have been loving documentary films about icons. Is it just me or do you not know about celebrities/fashion designers lives from the past? Because I certainly do not. 'The secret life of Marilyn Monroe' was a touching story of how she grew to fame, how she struggled in life but always kept a big happy smile on her face. I first watched this film over Christmas on Channel Five and was hooked.

Kelli Garner who plays Marilyn Monroe looks the spitting image of her and such great acting too!  Susan Sarandon Aka 'Thelma and Louise' star, plays Marilyn's mentally ill mother and both actors really make the audience believe the storyline. You really need to watch this film if you haven't already!

Incredible acting, very believable and also very sad that this is based on a true story. Have you watched this film?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig