Monday, 13 February 2017

I travelled to China by myself!

I haven't posted on here for such a long time, it's taking me a while to get back into it and remembering what to do! So as you can see, Candy Camera is no more! I have been wanting to post for such a long time, but lacked motivation and ideas, but here I am, wanting to start a fresh, once again. 

I have been reading a lot about self love, confidence and healing recently as I am fed up of constantly feeling fed up and not have inspiration to do anything!! The last few years have been hard, super hard but it's the way you deal with it all to make you come out the other side smiling. 

Last year I decided to do something so big and scary and it changed my life forever. I travelled to China by myself. I only went for two weeks, and I met a tour of people when I was over there, but the whole going to China scared the life out of me. 

I wouldn't say I came back a different person, but I definitely came back having a bit more awareness of the world, people's different lifestyles and cultures, and to be a lot more grateful for the things happening in my life. 

I learnt so much on my trip to China, I spoke to people who were so inspiring, listened to life stories and was told so much advice on how to live my life with confidence and to fall in love with myself to be a stronger, happier 22 year old girl. 

I don't think I appreciated my trip at the time as much as I should of, I was in a weird place back then, mentally, I had arrived in China but wanted to get home again. Apart from friends and family, there wasn't much to go back for, so why was I wanting to get back and not enjoy this experience?? Now I think about my memories of my trip as such a great experience, a once in a lifetime opportunity and something I will treasure forever.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig