Friday, 17 March 2017

Helping Others With Their Skin

Since posting photos of my skin journey on social media, I have had a lot messages from friends and strangers asking what I used and what I did to 'make it look so good.'

So what's the secret?  With most cases, it can be so simple, a basic skincare routine. Keeping yourself hydrated and having a good diet would work. Then again, it could be all hormonal, which makes it a little different.  Depending on how hormonal you are and how bad the acne is depends on what to do. I had hormonal acne, but I wouldn't say it was severe, I tried different skin treatments and that seemed to help a lot, what could work for me, may not work for you as everyone is different. I tried to change my lifestyle and diet but the majority of the process was having a great skincare regime. Finding products and ingredients that helped and nourished my skin instead of drying it out or making it oily, sensitive or uncomfortable changed the way my skin was, not just to look at, but underneath the skin too.

A lot of people think that if they have clear skin, they don't need to wash their face at all or a lot. I know a lot of people like that.There is also people that 'don't see the point' in an SPF50 everyday if it's not super hot outside. What they don't know is that UVA and UVB rays are everywhere. Protecting your skin is crucial, from ageing to dehydration, It's all important.

So what I'm trying to say is, If you suffer with acne or if you don't, look after your skin. If you have insecurities about your skin or if you don't, look after your skin.

Have a good skincare routine, your products don't have to be super expensive. But think about below the layer of skin you can see, that needs cleaning too.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig