Monday, 8 May 2017

13 Reasons Why Review

I watched a series called '13 Reasons Why' on Netflix and couldn't stop watching. Lots of people recommended me to watch it but I really thought I wouldn't like it and was adament I would never watch. But once I finished 'Girl Boss' (Yes, I have finished it already), I needed something to watch the week after my marathon as I was going to relax, sleep and eat whatever I wanted. 

This was a hard series to watch at times, but so informative and in a way inspiring. The acting, was spot on.  It shown parts of reality, that people are going through these horrible situations whilst everyone else is rushing around dealing with their own lives, not thinking about others and hooked on social media. 

Mental health, bullying, rape, are all topics that need to be talked about a lot more, and finally there is a series that addresses them. Many generations have brushed over their feelings, emotions and situations and finally there is a generation that actually wants to talk. 

It makes you realise, watching this series, when someone says they are not ok, to be there for them. I know for a fact I have said many times I am not ok, and it hurts when not many people are there for you. But you kind of have to keep talking about it to get through it, and eventually there will be a person that listens. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life with Mand . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig